AST UV Sterilizers
AST teamed up with Emperor Aquatics to develop a complete line of custom UV sterilizers.
Our sterilizers provide a minimum of 30,000 micro watts/cm2 of UV intensity at 60% end-of-lamp life at flow rates matching all of our Bubble Bead® Filters.
These special UV units are designed to be mounted vertically. The included mounting kit makes it easy to attach directly to the bead filters.
Pairing an AST filter with a UV sterilizer will achieve optimal filtration and keep your water source clear. Our experts can help you determine the filtration needs for your setup.
- UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes ballasts which were tested and approved by the lamp manufacturers to insure maximum performance
- Uses GPH / T5 style UV lamps offering 12.5 months of continual operation until reaching the end of their useful lamp life
- Easy to remove power assembly allows for quick maintenance access
- Internal view ports allow for inspection of the UV lamp while in operation
- Included protective “quartz sleeve” allows the UV lamp to operate at optimal temperature, increasing efficiency and saving energy
- Equipped with slip union fittings on inlet and outlet for easy removal of the unit for cleaning or service
- Requires 120 volt power source for convenient residential installations (AST models 80-2, 120-2, and 150-2 are available in 220 volt)
- Optional vertical mounting kit is available (kit includes a custom vacuum formed plastic stand to bear the weight of the sterilizer, a support clamp with spacer and stainless steel hardware, and PVC fittings)
- Includes installation and maintenance instructions with detailed diagrams
Let's Get Started Today
From a simple filter to a complete custom system, our engineers can help you find the perfect filtration system for your needs. Get in touch today!