Shrimp Farming Filter-in-Tank Solutions
Advanced Filter Systems for Raising Shrimp in Tanks
Tank shrimp farming is an affordable and easily scalable way to raise shrimp for market. Our shrimp FIT solutions can be configured for both aquaponics and aquaculture setups.
FIT systems help reduce the cost of raising shrimp in tanks by conserving water with our patented PolyGeyser filter technology. The unique backwash cycle recycles backwash water and super-concentrates waste into the sludge chamber, reducing water waste. Using airlift technology, these tanks don’t require a water pump for filtration and/or circulation, reducing electricity costs.
Because our systems are constantly recirculating and filtering tank water, your shrimp will be healthier, lowering mortality rates and improving product quality.
FIT Shrimp System Benefits
- Advanced Polygeyser® filtration unit
- Automatic backwashing using airlift technology
- Optional automatic sludge removal
- Energy saving units require no water pumps
- Superior biological filtration
- Frequent backwash is gentle, protecting the biofilm
- Reliable engineering with no moving parts to break
- Far less water loss during backwashing process
Let's Get Started Today
From a simple filter to a complete custom system, our engineers can help you find the perfect filtration system for your needs. Get in touch today!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Subscribe today for new product announcements, aquaculture and aquaponics videos and insights, and company news from AST.