Wastewater Filtration Equipment & Technology
Optimized for Biofiltration & Heavy Loads
The Recirculating PolyGeyser uses the same proven filtration technology as our traditional PolyGeyser, but has been optimized for biofiltration. The unit combines a built-in recirculation basin for improved treatment of domestic, industrial, and agricultural wastewaters for TSS, BOD and ammonia removal.
- First choice for upgrading existing domestic wastewater facilities
- Small on-site footprint with the recirculation tank built into the unit
- Energy efficient recirculation and oxygen transfer with airlifts
- Enhanced nitrification and organic (BOD) removal with multiple passes
High Profile PolyGeyser®
Aggressive Solids Control & Biological Treatment
When your problem is mostly solids and your system demands pumping, the High Profile PolyGeyser Filter (HPPG) is capable of handling high solids (TSS) and BOD loadings without the concern of biofouling. This is a bioclarifier with an emphasis on clarification that gives you a granular filter that passes a lot of water through a small package capturing most solids above 50 microns.
- Superior solids capture in a small footprint
- Inlets, outlets, and screens sized for high flow, low headloss
- Automatic pneumatic backwashing for low maintenance
- No moving parts or process control electronics for greater reliability
Low Profile PolyGeyser®
Airlifted Recirculation for Greater Energy Savings
Always airlifted or simply gravity fed, these units are designed for bioclarification for agricultural applications or small-scale domestic and industrial applications. Typically used for BOD, TSS, heavy metals, or ammonia control these units display moderate washing energy and are best suited for moderate loadings and polishing applications.
- Design to be gravity or airlift fed for maximized energy conservation
- Best for used polishing of moderate BOD or TSS loads associated with ammonia, BTEX, and COD (refractory organics) removal
- No internal moving parts to replace – low maintenance
- Built-in pneumatic sludge technology settles and removes concentrated sludge
Propeller Bead® Filter
Perfect for High Load, High Flow Applications
The Propeller Bead filter has been the standard for commercial filter applications for over 25 years. Designed for high flow and highly loaded systems, these filters are easy to clean, easily automated, and compact. This unit has the most aggressive backwash of any of AST’s filters.
- Superior clarification in a small footprint
- Control boxes drive motorized backwashing and handles high solids loadings
- Perfect for high flow rates and high TSS removal
- Less water loss and energy consumption than comparable sand filtration
Let's Discuss Your Project
From a simple filter to a complete custom system, our engineers can help you find the perfect filtration system for your needs. Get in touch today!